Closing Date: 27 September 2021
Salary: Remuneration Package: As determined by the Government Notice on Upper Limits of Total Remuneration Packages of a Category 2 Municipality
Performance Bases Fixed-Term Contract of Employment not exceeding a period ending one year after the 2021 Local Government Elections.
Remuneration Package: As determined by the Government Notice on Upper Limits of Total Remuneration Packages of a Category 2 Municipality
● B-degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
● Compliance with the minimum competency levels as prescribed by Government Gazette No. 29967 of 15 June 2007 - Candidates who are not in possession of the minimum competency certificate will be given an opportunity to obtain such certificate within 18 months if appointed, in accordance with Government Notice No 91 of 3 February 2017, as promulgated in Government Gazette No 40593.
● At least 5 years financial experience at middle management level of which 3 years must be within Local Government.
● Must possess the Core competencies as stipulated in Annexures A and B of the Regulations on Appointment and Conditions of Employment of Senior Managers, as set out in Government Gazette No 37245, dated 17 January 2014.
● Valid Code B driver’s license. Core Functions will include: As provided for, but not limited to the provisions of the Local Government Municipal Systems Act, No. 32 of 2000 and the Local Government Municipal Finance Management Act, No 56 of 2003.DIRECTOR FINANCE (BEAUFORT WEST) (347.01KB) Last published 07 September 2021