Closing Date: 13 March 2020
Salary: R13 900 – R14 500 per month (total cost to company)
ROADS ASSET MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN (RRAMS)
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER
FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL 30 JUNE 2020
● Graduated ND: Civil Engineering.
● Code B Drivers Licence.
● Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint). ● Proficiency in Mobicap and Fulcrum.
● Should have completed an introductory course in Bridge and Culvert Assessments. ● Basic GIS knowledge
NONE TECHNICAL ATTRIBUTES:
● Preference will be given to Technicians from the service area of Central Karoo DM.
● Integrity, Objectivity, Confidentiality and Independence and precision as well as good work ethics.
● Setting up GIS software on electronic devices. ● Update of geospatial data using GIS software systems.
● Cleaning network data and aligning road centreline.
● Detail visual assessment of road pavements.
● Classification of road network.
● Roads, Traffic, structures and Ancillary data management.
● Assisting in implementation of the RRAMS project.
● Coordination, planning and administration of the engineering activities in the District.
ROADS ASSET MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN (RRAMS) (410.61KB) Last published 27 February 2020