Closing Date: 19 March 2021
Salary: T11/T12 (R260 292 – R398 856 per annum)
● National Diploma/Degree in Environmental Health.
● Proof of current registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as an Independent Practitioner
● Managerial, organisational and analytical skills.
● Ability to function independently and effectively in stressful situations.
● Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
● Good facilitation and presentation skills.
● Computer literacy.
● Valid Code B Driver’s license with own reliable vehicle
● Language proficiency in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Duties include: - Delivery of municipal health services in accordance with organisational policies and statutory requirements.ADVERT ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER / SNR. ENV.HEALTH PRACTITIONER BEAUFORT WEST (194.07KB) Last published 04 March 2021